2020 Annual Conference
Annual Conference is heading west next year! Make your plans to join us in San
Diego next March for a three-day, interactive forum.
The AMGA Annual Conference is the most anticipated educational and networking
event of the year. Join the country’s prominent industry thought leaders as they
chart the future of health care in the U.S.
- Keynote speakers help you create innovative ways to lead your groups through
- Concurrent breakout sessions led by executives from the nation’s top
healthcare delivery systems share knowledge and strategies
Immersion sessions provide valuable tools focused in specific areas of medical
- Exhibit Hall hosts representatives from leading healthcare
- Free-flowing and structured networking with industry
leaders, with plenty of time learn from your peers
- Continuing education credit includes CME, CPE, ACHE, and continuing education
for nurse administrators
Check back for agenda and other details for the AMGA 2020 Annual Conference.
Mark your calendar for future conferences!
- April 14-17, 2021 - Grapevine, TX
- March 9-12, 2022 - Las Vegas, NV
- March 29 - April 1, 2023 - Chicago, IL